Our clinical expertise:
- Specialised Sports Physiotherapy
- Specialised Musculoskeletal & Manipulative physiotherapy & all forms of manual therapy
- Personalised rehabilitation & recovery gym programs: individual sessions & physiotherapist- supervised classes
- Workplace injuries & Occupational Health
- Pre-employment & pre-sport participation screening, Fit for Work evaluations
- Orthopaedic (pre & post-surgery) rehabilitation
- Equestrian sports & rehab, rider posture.
- Clinical Pilates & Reformer programs
- Musculoskeletal Acupuncture & Dry Needling
- Whole Body Vibration therapy (HyperVibe®)
- Physiotherapy - Active for Life!
We offer effective solutions for:
- Injury rehabilitation
- Back pain & sciatica
- Neck pain & headaches
- Work injuries, Work conditioning programs
- Correction of Postural problems & discomfort
- Sports injuries & performance enhancement
- Arthritis & movement disorders
- Osteoporosis, general balance, strength & falls prevention.
- Pregnancy exercises – antenatal & post natal
- Post-surgery management & rehabilitation
- Equestrian sports - for harmony of horse & rider
Our core philosophies:
- We use a hands-on, manual therapy & exercise based approach to treat all injuries (including sports & work injuries) & regular aches & pains.
- Our goal is the full functional recovery of our clients: to prevent injuries recurring & to restore normal movement & function for the long term.
- We aim to maximise our clients' movement, strength, flexibility, & posture to enable them to reach their full health potential, no matter what their age or abilities.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.